Watch and bet Online Stream América v Tijuana

Competition: América - Tijuana live


http://live.welcome.bet/1888243s954

http://live.welcome.bet/1888243s954

Toluca - Atlético San Luis match overview, prediction&tips
Toluca has a chance of playoffs (48%), has a small chance of first-round bye (6%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
Last 1 head-to-head matches Toluca won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 3-1.
Including matches at home between the teams Toluca won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 3-1.Santos Laguna - Guadalajara match overview, prediction&tips
Santos Laguna has a good chance of playoffs (82%), has a chance of first-round bye (26%), has a small chance of win league (7%).
Guadalajara has a good chance of playoffs (77%), has a chance of first-round bye (19%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
Recent matches Guadalajara is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
Guadalajara could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
Recently Guadalajara have a series of home games.
Santos Laguna will have a poor advantage in this game.
Last 25 head-to-head matches Santos Laguna won 15 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 40-11.
Including matches at home between the teams Santos Laguna won 7 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 18-4.Querétaro - Mazatlan match overview, prediction&tips
Querétaro has a chance of playoffs (45%), has a very small chance of first-round bye (5%), has a very small chance of win league (
Toluca - Atlético San Luis match overview, prediction&tips En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales.El pasado 1 head-to-head matches Toluca ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 3-1. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Toluca ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 3-1.Santos Laguna - Guadalajara match overview, prediction&tips Últimos partidos Guadalajara juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 2).
Santos Laguna podría tener ventaja en la física - más días de descanso en los últimos días. Recientemente Guadalajara tener una serie de partidos en casa. Santos Laguna tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.El pasado 25 head-to-head matches Santos Laguna ganó 15 partidos, dibujados 5 partidos, perdieron 5 partidos, y 40-11. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Santos Laguna ganó 7 partidos, dibujados 3 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 18-4.Querétaro - Mazatlan match overview, prediction&tips En este partido, el Querétaro es el favorito. Recientemente, el equipo no jugó entre sí.
Toluca - Atlético San Luis match overview, prediction&tips In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich.Letzte 1 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 3-1. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 3-1.Santos Laguna - Guadalajara match overview, prediction&tips Neue Spiele Gastmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 2).
Santos Laguna Vorteil könnte in der Physik haben - mehr Tage für Ruhe in den letzten Tagen. Kürzlich Guadalajara haben eine Reihe von Heimspielen. Santos Laguna haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.Letzte 25 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 15 Spiele, 5 unentschieden Spiele, 5 Spiele verloren und Ziele 40-11. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 7 Spiele, 3 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 18-4.Querétaro - Mazatlan match overview, prediction&tips In diesem Spiel ist Querétaro ein Favorit. Vor kurzem hat das Team nicht spielen einander.
Toluca - Atlético San Luis match overview, prediction&tips В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны.Последние матчи между этими соперниками Toluca выиграл 1, ничья 0, програл 0, разница голов 3-1. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Toluca выиграл 1, ничья 0, програл 0, разница голов 3-1.Santos Laguna - Guadalajara match overview, prediction&tips Последние матчи Guadalajara играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед - 2).
У Guadalajara могут быть проблемы с физикой на фоне конкурента – в последние дни сыграно больше матчей чем у суперника. У Guadalajara в последние время была домашняя серия матчей. Santos Laguna будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.Последние матчи между этими соперниками Santos Laguna выиграл 15, ничья 5, програл 5, разница голов 40-11. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Santos Laguna выиграл 7, ничья 3, програл 2, разница голов 18-4.Querétaro - Mazatlan match overview, prediction&tips В этом матче Querétaro является фаворитом. В последнее время команды между собой не играли.
Toluca - Atlético San Luis match overview, prediction&tips В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни.Последните 1 главата до главата мачове Toluca спечели 1 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 3-1. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Toluca спечели 1 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 3-1.Santos Laguna - Guadalajara match overview, prediction&tips Последните мачове Guadalajara играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи - 2).
В Santos Laguna може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. В Guadalajara в последно време е дом серия мачове. Santos Laguna ще имат леко предимство в този мач.Последните 25 главата до главата мачове Santos Laguna спечели 15 мача, равенство 5 мача, загуби 5 мача и цели 40-11. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Santos Laguna спечели 7 мача, равенство 3 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 18-4.Querétaro - Mazatlan match overview, prediction&tips В този мач, Querétaro е фаворит. Наскоро отборът не играе един на друг.